- Product features
- Product in action
- Ask a quote
- Effluent BSL: 1-2-3
- Capacity: 40-foot high-cube shipping container
- Technology: Batch or Continuous Flow
- Utility: Electricity or Steam (autonomous)
Decontamination and design
- Self-powered unit
- All equipment complies with the WHO Standard for the design of BSL3 Labels, Third Edition and ISO 14644-1 / 4
- 40-foot high-cube shipping container with a footprint of 30 sqm. Possibility to supply the container on a trailer of 20 or 40 feet.
- Outside access door of the laboratory sized to allow entering large equipment before commissioning (freezers -112°F/-80°C, PSM…) and emergency exit in case of problems.
- Lab solution designed to protect both operators inside the laboratory and the immediate environment of the laboratory
- Laboratory bulkheads and waterproof ceilings in cleanroom-type double skin panels, antimicrobial electrical installations, waterproof and non-porous flooring, perfect seal of ventilation, recovery and by-pass ventilation networks (duct decontamination) …
- Possibility to use hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and/or peracetic acid (C2H4O3) for decontamination.
- Maintenance system with mobile videoconferencing kits and possibility of providing connected glasses to answer critical questions remotely
All-in-one lab container composed of:
- BSL-3 type laboratory decontamination equipment including collecting tank, decontamination unit and CIP
- Safety shower (cold water)
- Technical room with HVAC system for classification of ISO-8 type laboratories, complete central air treatment, compound air extraction system
- Access door outside the airlock #1 with an access control with display of the first airlock pressure and fitted with a videophone.
- Access door of the laboratory without any handle outside to avoid any risk of intrusion.
- Doors equipped with interlock control system: opening by badge & motion detection.
- Display of the pressures and possibility to make appear messages (alarms, defects…)
Pictures of the LAB CONTAINER in action
Contact our sales department
To receive more information about our products in the USA and Canada, please contact us.